We Buy Houses in Needham, MA
Needham, MA was settled back in 1680 when land was purchased that measured 4 miles by 5 miles. It was incorporated officially 30= years later. It was named for Needham Market, a town located in Suffolk, England.
If you have a Needham, MA house to sell, you have your choice between a cash sale and selling through an agent. We are going to look at four common things associated with selling a house and how they are different based on the way they’re sold.
One of the biggest differences in between selling through an agent and for cash is the amount of time it will take to sell your house. Let’s look at the differences.
- Agent – When you sell with an agent, it’s going to take a lot of time for the house to sell. You have showings, you have to wait for inspections to be done and appraisals, and a lot more. Then you have to wait for the person to get financing. This can take a long time.
- Cash – Cash sales are fast. They often close in just 30 days or so. That means that you have your money a lot faster and that you don’t have to disrupt your life.
Open houses are something that everyone who is selling or buying a house knows that there will be. Let’s look at the difference between an agent sale and a cash sale.
- Agent – When you sell your house with an agent, you have to do showings. This means that you have to stage your house, which takes money. It also means you have to get out of the house while the house is being shown. You also have many strange people who are coming through your house.
- Cash – since your house is going to be sold as is, you don’t have to worry about showings. The person who is buying your house will come over and see it and make you an offer.
You are selling your house to get money not to spend money. But when you have an agent, you are paying out a lot of money.
- Agent – When you work with an agent, you are going to have a lot of fees and costs that you have to pay they get a commission and there are inspections and other things that need to be done that cost money.
- Cash – Cash sales don’t have any fees since there is no realtor.
What if your house is in disrepair? If you are selling with an agent, you may be out of look.
- Agent – If repairs are needed, you generally have to fix them, or your buyer is going to request money off because of them.
- Cash – Cash sales are as is, so you don’t have to worry about making repairs.
As you can see, there are a lot of differences between selling with an agent and selling a house for cash. If you are interested in selling a Needham, MA house for cash, we are ready to give you a fair cash offer. Contact us today to find out more!