We Buy Houses in Cambridge, MA
A sister city of Boston, Cambridge was named for England’s University of Cambridge. The population is nearly 1000,000 and the city’s income levels are slightly more than the average of the state, with the average household earning just less than $70K each year.
What’s Involved with Selling with an Agent
This is the way that most people go. But only because they don’t know there are other options. It comes with a lot of problems.
• Lots of Fees – One thing that anyone who has sold with an agent is that you have lots of fees that you have to pay. Fees for the agent, for paperwork, for many other things. You are paying for the privilege of selling your home.
• Negotiations – Car sales often have a lot of negotiations. The same thing goes with selling a house. It’s rare that you get the amount that you want for your house. Every little thing that the buyer sees wrong with the car is a way that they can negotiate the price down.
• Time – It’s rare that a house will sell fast. You may have your house on the market for a long time. If someone wants to buy the house and then it falls through you have to start it all over again.
• Stress – Selling a house through an agent can be very stressful, since you have to wait for people to see if they can get their financing, you have to get out of your house while its being shown and you have strangers coming through your house.
• Inspections & Appraisal – Inspections are always involved when you are selling your house through an agent. The bank wants to make sure that they are making a good decision by financing it. So you have to go through an appraisal as well, often a few times
These are just some of the things that you will go through when you sell your house through an agent. Now let’s look at selling for cash.
What to Expect with a Cash Sale
So now that you know that you have a lot of stressful things to deal with when you are selling through an agent, let’s look at the difference a cash sale makes.
• Banks – Don’t have to worry about dealing with banks. The person comes with cash in hand, and you don’t have to deal with bureaucracy. This is a huge benefit.
• Appraisal – Since you don’t have to deal with a bank, there’s no appraisals to worry about either. Anyone who’s had an appraisal will tell you how much of a pain it is.
• Inspections – Again, no inspections since you don’t have to deal with a bank.
• Time – Selling for cash will take a lot less time.
• Stress – Because you don’t have all of the other things that you deal with when you sell through an agent, it’s a lot less stressful.
• Showing – You know who wants to buy your house, so you don’t have a lot of strangers who are trooping through your house.
• Fees – Selling for cash means you have a lot less fees than you would otherwise.
As you can see, selling a house for cash is a much better choice. If you are looking for a quick and easy way that you can sell your home, send us a chat message. We are glad to answer any questions and put your mind at ease. We will give you a fair cash offer.