We Buy Houses in Allston, MA
Allston’s one of Boston’s neighborhoods in Suffolk County with 35,318 residents. It’s considered to be one of Massachusetts’s best areas. It has highly rated public schools and is the home of lots of young professionals.
If you are looking to sell your Allston, MA house, you maty think about using an agent. But selling with an agent will come with a lot of things that you may not know about. Below are some of the things to know about selling using an agent.
What Happens with Agent Sales
• Appraisal Required – Selling with an agent will require at least one appraisal, since the bank will want to know that they are making a good investment.
• Dealing with Banks – Going through agents mean that you have to deal with banks and all of the problems that go along with it.
• Fees Galore – There are a lot of fees that are associated with going through an agent. Think you are going to make all that money that you get for your house? Think again!
• Inspections – Along with fees and appraisals, you also should expect at least one inspection. And if the sale falls through you may need to have more than one.
• Lots of Stress – Selling a home with an agent is very stressful because you never know when the sale might not go through, and you have to start it all over again.
• Negotiations – When you’re going through an agent, chances are that you are going to have buyers who are looking for any way that they can save money. So they’re going to negotiate.
• Showings – Imagine the parade of people that are going to go through your house. This can be very uncomfortable.
• Takes a Lot of Time – Many times selling a house the typical way is going to take a lot of time. If you need to sell fast, you are going to be disappointed.
We haven’t even listed all of the things that you are going to go through when you are selling with an agent. There are many others. Now we’ll look at what to expect when you sell for cash.
These are just some of the things that you will go through when you sell your house through an agent. Now let’s look at selling for cash.
What Happens with Cash Sales
As you can see, selling with agents can be really stressful. But things are different with cash sales.
• Appraisals – When you are selling for cash, you don’t have to worry about the problems with appraisals. This saves a lot of time and stress
• Banks – Unlike with going through an agent, there’s no worry about dealing with the banks except when you deposit your money!
• Fees – No fees that you get with a typical home sale exist with a cash sale.
• Inspections – Another thing you don’t have to worry about with a cash sale is an inspection.
• Showings – You don’t have to worry about a lot of showings with a cash sale.
• Stress – Those who have sold their houses for cash have said it’s a lot less stressful.
• Time – Since a lot of the other things that are associated with an agent sale are removed, it takes a lot less time in a cash sale.
We buy houses for cash in Allston, MA. If you are looking for a quick sale and you want to avoid all of the problems that come with using an agent, contact us for a fair and quick quot