Selling your home without a realtor
Many questions arise when it comes to selling your home. One of the main questions we hear often is “should I sell my house without using a real estate agent?” Everyone has different reasons to use or not use a realtor – but ultimately, this decision is up to you – the seller. If you are very familiar with real estate and contracts, and have time on your hands, it can be an ideal situation for you. Let’s take a look at the reasons to sell your home with a realtor and selling your home without a realtor.
Selling Your Home with a Real Estate Agent:
If you hire a real estate agent, they take care of everything for you. This is the main reason why people decide to hire a realtor. Although this is mostly true, it really depends on the agent you hire. If you find a great agent to work with, then selling a home can be smooth sailing. But there are other factors that can make it hard to sell and there is a risk that you will not get the best of the best of realtors, and will have to keep looking for the right fit.
A few things to keep in mind:
- Commissions and fees – the additional expenses for hiring a realtor that add up quickly
- Fixing up your home – most realtors ask you to make some costly upgrades in order to list your home on the market
- The Real Estate Market – a realtor can’t promise you a “seller’s market” as this changes yearly, and can make it harder for you to sell your home.
Selling Your Home without a Real Estate Agent:
So what happens if you decide to sell your home without a real estate agent? The main reason people choose this route is to save money. “If I can sell my house on my own, why not? ” Well, just like having a real estate agent, there are a few things to keep in mind when selling your home without a real estate agent.
- Doing everything on your own– you’re avoiding commissions and fees but don’t forget all the documents, time and energy spent (with marketing and scheduling showings on your own), legal questions (you don’t want to skip out on this), and additional stress that comes with it all.
- Fixing up your home – you will still need to make your home marketable, and without professional advise, you may be investing in the wrong upgrades
- The Real Estate Market– again, there is no control over the current market and you may be sitting on a home trying to sell longer than expected.
An Alternative Solution to Selling your Home without a Realtor
Luckily, there is an alternative solution! You can still sell your home without a real estate agent and without going through all the stress of selling by owner. You can save your money on commissions, fees, home upgrades, marketing, monthly payments while waiting to sell and save your time from unnecessary scheduling, hiring agents, infinite showings, and paperwork.
Sell Fast Boston can help you save all this time and money, and toss all of the reasons for using or not using a realtor above out the window! We specialize in buying houses for cash, and you are able to sell your home as-is. If this is not the solution you were looking for, there is no other home selling alternative that is this great!
If you want to learn more about this real estate selling solution or would like to get a fair cash offer for you house, call us at (857) 930-4091.
Sell Fast Boston is the Solution to Selling Your Home without a Realtor
- Doing everything on your own – Sell Fast Boston will guide you through the process and you will not need to do anything! There are no hidden fees or additional commissions.
- Fixing up your home- Sell Fast Boston buys houses as-is in any condition, so no need to make any changes or upgrades to sell your house.
- The Real Estate Market– Sell Fast Boston buys houses year round for competitive cash offers